Together Executing & Accomplishing a Marketing Campaign.
It is important to understand that we all play a crucial role in creating the best outcome for this opportunity. We are a TEAM that creates a support system for each other in this recruiting process that can be very exciting but daunting and overwhelming without proper planning and tangible time lines. Together the scholarship coach, the athlete and their families will work together to develop a professional profile specifically targeted for the ‘best fit’ college athletically and academically.
To provide a service of consulting, support, and guidance for the Canadian athlete to play and compete in their desired sport as well as receive a university education. Team Fast Trak has created a unique service to achieve the athlete’s dream of receiving a university scholarship. With the combined expertise of scholarship recruitment specialists, professional video producers, and SAT coaches, Team Fasttrak’s “Traiangle of Success” is the cornerstone of a successfull application bid.
A Partial List of Our Recruitment Services Includes:
• Athletic Recruitment – Understanding NCAA Div. I, II, III, NAIA, Ivy League
• NCAA & NAIA – Rules and Regulations
• NCAA Initial Eligibilty Clearinghouse – Establishing your academic eligibility and amateur status as an athlete
• Professional video production of your skills/highlights video
• SAT Prep – Scholastic Assessment Test – Must be registered and tested
• Placement – Availability of scholarships and opportunities to find the ‘best fit’ both academically and athletically
• National Letter of Intent – NLI
• Recruitment Packages from Colleges
• College Coaches – Understanding communications and what is persmissible
• Campus Visits – Official and Unofficial visits